We care about our dolls
- All our play dolls, clothing and accessories are suitable for use by children. They have been tested by international laboratories and are in full compliance with the European and American quality standards EN 71 and ASTM F963. They have been found safe for children three years and older.
- Our doll wigs are made from kanekalon. To keep them smooth and manageable, they should regularly be brushed through with a small amount of hair cream. Dolls’ eyes are made from unbreakable acrylic glass.
- Our dolls encourage creative play. Thanks to their jointed bodies they are highly poseable. Kidz’n’Cats dolls can be made to stand, sit, climb, kneel and take on a variety of other poses.
- The Kidz’n’Cats outfits have been specially designed to suit our fashion-forward dolls. Every garment can be worn by all Kidz’n’Cats dolls. Joints at both elbows and knees make it possible to follow realistic, tailored patterns in the design of the outfits.
- Garments are fitted with genuine zippers, buttons and button-holes or hooks and eyes. Like real clothing, our winter-weight doll clothes are lined, some even with faux-fur. Pockets and handbags are open, so you can place things inside them.
- Please note that fabric colors and patterns may be subject to minor alteration if the original material should cease to be available. Clothes stands shown in this catalogue are not included with products.